Thursday, February 19, 2009

valentine's day

woke up at 11 in the morning. have my breakfast ,get to bath and prepare. Suppose to meet my friends at k pool ,12.30pm, but i was always late. sorry! haha. i met alex first. saw my D n T friends,huessein,hassan,hanif,kelvin ong..get to play with my buddy, brother hussein, he's not bad. After that, we went to have lunch in a group, have mee rubos and really tok alot. Me and alex went back to k pool,as for the rest, they went off to some friends party on valentine day! lol.
My valentine day is not as bad as i thought. someone when for movie the whole day... . lol she love watching movie. Get to meet her after that. We talk ... alot. Appreciate the time with her although just really a short peroid, thankyou. HAPPY V's DAY folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home